Autism Affects 1 in 59 children, 1 in 42 are boys.
Autism is the fastest growing developmental disorder.
63% of individuals on the Autism spectrum experience bullying.
Only 62% of students with Autism graduate High School, 80% are unemployed.
Many students need smaller, sensory sensitive classrooms.
There is currently limited affordable private education services available, this puts a burden on families and can affect the family dynamics.
The therapies and services are costly.
How Your Donations Help:
We need the involvement and support of our community!
You are a vital part in the story of “what breaks our heart” and our path toward a prosperous future for children and families of this area! We are grateful for prayers, donations of time, and financial gifts of any capacity.
We hope that you will join in our vision as we become the only faith-based school in East Tennessee to focus on diversity in learning while enhancing relational skills.
It is our hope to provide each student with the best education and prepare them for the future.
Give a Financial Gift
Jeremiah School is a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization. A gift of any size can go a long way toward reaching and meeting children where they are!! Your generosity will help to fund the following:
- Scholarships: many of our students are in need of tuition assistance
- Materials for social skills curriculum
- Cost of swimming classes
- Entry fees for field trips, fuel costs and restaurant visits, as part of our life skills curriculum
You may MAIL A CHECK to Jeremiah School at the following address:
P.O. Box 6024
Johnson City, TN 37602
Or DONATE ONLINE by clicking the link below:
Give Materials and Equipment
Your donations of equipment and other materials for use at Jeremiah School are welcome! We are in need of these new, or lovingly used, items:
- Sanitizing wipes
- Sanitizing spray
- Kitchen roll
- Toilet rolls
- Photocopy paper
- AA batteries
- Amazon gift cards
- Walmart gift cards
- Financial donations of any amount
- Fiction and nonfiction books for class libraries (used are fine as long as they are in good condition)
You may drop off items at the Jeremiah School office Monday thru Friday, before 12pm at the following address:
1502 Knob Creek Road
Johnson City, TN 37604
All you have to do is link your Kroger rewards card to our Jeremiah School account by adding in our school code: SC814, and Kroger will send a portion of money from your purchases to Jeremiah School!
To get started, sign up with your Plus Card below, and select Jeremiah School. Once you’re enrolled, you’ll earn rewards for Jeremiah School every time you shop and use your Plus Card!
Before you swipe your card or pay with cash, follow these instructions:
1. Choose your wash, and any other settings.
2. Before you pay, while on the payment screen, hit the orange “Enter Fundraiser Code” button.
3. The code for Jeremiah School is 192! Enter this code before you pay, and then enter your card or cash. 30% will be donated to Jeremiah School!
* Cannot be used in the Fast Pass station!
The code may be used at any of the Ultimate Shine locations!