Mission, Vision, Core Values
“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11
Jeremiah School is a faith-based school for students on the autism spectrum. We provide a safe, therapeutic, and educational environment where students develop the skills to build positive relationships and reach their greatest potential.
To be a leading school for students with autism that nurtures, develops and equips them with the skills needed to live happy, healthy, and rewarding lives.
WE CELEBRATE THE UNIQUENESS OF THE PERSON
- Because we believe every person is created in the image of God, we value ALL people.
- We help students discover and use their God-given gifts and talents.
- We develop relationships to their full potential as we learn from and love people not like us.
WE FOCUS ON LEADERHSIP AND CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT
- We model Christian values.
- We demonstrate passion for helping students with autism, and ensure their families feel loved and connected.
- We are good stewards of our time, talents, and resources.
- We serve others and we grow in the process.
WE VALUE COMMUNITY
- We seek opportunities to partner with families, local churches, businesses, schools, and programs within the NE Tennessee region.
- We model personal accountability and responsibility.
- We show others grace through kindness, encouragement, forgiveness, and love.
- We share our lives with each other because we are a family.