The Experience at Jeremiah School
Please check out our Facebook Page to see the current happenings around school.
Jeremiah School Facebook
WE CELEBRATE THE UNIQUENESS OF THE PERSON
- Because we believe every person is created in the image of God, we value ALL people.
- We help students discover and use their God-given gifts and talents.
- We develop relationships to their full potential as we learn from and love people not like us.
WE FOCUS ON LEADERHSIP AND CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT
- We model Christian values.
- We demonstrate passion for helping students with autism and their families feel loved and connected.
- We are good stewards of our time, talents, and resources.
- We serve others and we grow in the process.
WE VALUE COMMUNITY
- We seek opportunities to partner with families, local churches, business, schools, and programs within the NE Tennessee region.
- We model personal accountability and responsibility.
- We show others grace through kindness, encouragement, forgiveness, and love.
- We share our lives with each other because we are a family.
At Jeremiah School we take a very holistic view of our students’ education, and as such there are many different aspects to our program. We work hard to develop the knowledge, skills, and abilities our students will need in order to become independent members of their community, and to achieve success in whatever path they chose to follow. At the heart of our program is the ability to build and sustain quality relationships with those around them – family, friends, and members of the wider community.