Minutes of Chaos
Join us for DodgeBRAWL 2019
DodgeBRAWL is a friendly competition that can help change the future for our students. All proceeds directly benefit our students by providing funding for educational programs and school infrastructure. In our inaugural 2018 event, you helped us raise almost $9,000! Our 2018 event was such a success, we’re doubling the number of teams and expanding the tournament in 2019.
Date: Saturday, September 28, 2019
Time: 10am – 4pm (a detailed schedule will be released soon)
Location: Memorial Park Community Center, Johnson City, TN
Here’s your chance to pull on your sweat bands and tube socks and reclaim 3rd grade gym class glory. But this time, you’ll be doing it to benefit some of the most vulnerable children in our society. Enter your team to vie for the DodgeBRAWL championship trophy!
Our Host Josh Mancuso Explains DodgeBRAWL
DodgeBRAWL will be held at the Memorial Park Community Center at 510 Bert Street in Johnson City on Saturday, September 28. Exact start time will be announced prior to the tournament. Parking is available at the facility and the event will be held in the gymnasium.
DodgeBRAWL is a blast to watch, so we encourage you to bring your family and friends to cheer on your team! Cost is just $5 per person, no more than $10 per family.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS (TIMES ARE TENTATIVE)
10:00 am Team check-in, welcome
11:00 am Team introductions and review of tournament rules
11:30 am DodgeBRAWL begins!
3:00 pm Awards
- Team entry fee is $600 per team (tax deductible donation)
- Each team is made up of 6 fearless players.
- Begin recruiting now! Each team will need 6 players on the court. You may have extra players, up to 10 players total. And, you can enter more than one team!
- Register early to guarantee that your team receives their choice of t-shirt sizes
- Costumes are a dodgeball tradition! We encourage wacky dress to fit your team’s name, theme, or just the personality of your group. Because we are a family friendly event, team names will need to be approved by the DodgeBRAWL committee. Awards will be given for best costumes.
- Please take a moment to review the tournament rules!
- Waivers must be completed by all players prior to participating. For your convenience, waivers will also be available at check-in.
- We kindly ask that all entry fees be paid prior to participating (thank you!).
FOOD AND DRINKS
Food and drinks will be available for sale throughout the day. Complimentary bottles of water will be provided for players during the tournament.
GET A LIFE
Players can purchase “Get a Life” tokens for a donation of $25 each. They can be purchased during the event at the concession stand. Get a Life allows players to re-enter a game when they have been eliminated. Cash or credit cards are accepted for purchasing Get a Life tokens; concessions are cash only.
We have sponsorship opportunities available for your business or group. This is a great opportunity to show your support for Jeremiah School and the students we serve, while receiving exposure for your organization. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for sponsorship information.
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR TEAM
Are you ready to Dodge, Duck, Dive, Dip and Dodge? Register your team online or download a registration kit with all the information you’ll need to sign up your DodgeBRAWL team!