The Experience at Jeremiah School
CORE VALUES . . . are R.E.A.L. at Jeremiah School
Respecting and Engaging All of Life!
IMPORTANCE OF THE PERSON
- We respect and value all persons regardless of gender, race, nationality, status, or position, because each person is created in the image of God.
- We assist students in identifying, and developing, their God-given gifts, and talents, for the glory of God.
- We celebrate the diversity of gifts, talents, and abilities found in our community.
- We grow and develop relationships to their full potential as we learn from, and love people, who are not like us.
LEADERSHIP AND CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT
- We disciple students toward a genuine, authentic, unshakable, and mature faith in Jesus Christ.
- We will demonstrate a passion for excellence in our relationship with Christ, in our relationship with each other, in academics, in athletics, in the arts, in our work ethic, and in every area of our lives.
- We are good stewards of our time, talents, and resources.
- We serve others, and not only minister to them, but our hearts grow as well. A heart willing to serve is a pre-requisite for being a true servant leader.
SIGNIFICANCE OF COMMUNITY
- We intentionally partner with families, local churches, and the local Johnson City area.
- We model a culture of accountability, and responsibility.
- We will show grace to others. This will manifest itself in countless ways including kindness, encouragement, forgiveness, and love for those we come in contact with every day.
- We voluntarily share our lives with each other, we care for each other, we rejoice and suffer together, we worship together, and we learn and grow together.
During our school week, students at Jeremiah School will experience:
- a specialized learning environment
- therapeutic interventions
- social skills groups
- custom academic curriculum
- faith-based values
- yoga & movement opportunities
- project-based, experiential activities
- ministry & mission opportunities