Please consider how you would like to donate to our school. We are grateful for prayers, donations of time, and financial gifts of any capacity. You are a vital part in the story of “what breaks our heart” and our path toward a prosperous future for children and families of this area!
We hope that you will join in our vision as we become the only faith-based school in East Tennessee to focus on diversity in learning while enhancing relational skills.
It is our hope to provide each student with the best education and prepare them for the future.
By donating these are just a few of the ways you can help!
Autism Affects 1 in 68 children, 1 in 42 are boys.
Autism is the fastest growing developmental disorder.
63% of individuals on the Autism spectrum experience bullying.
Only 62% of students with Autism graduate High School, 80% are unemployed.
Many students need smaller, sensory sensitive classrooms.
There is currently limited affordable private education services available, this puts a burden on families and can affect the family dynamics.
The therapies and services are costly.
Give a Financial Gift
Jeremiah School is a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization. A gift of any size can go a long way toward reaching and meeting children where they are!! Your generosity will help to fund the following:
- Scholarships: many of our students are in need of tuition assistance
- Laptop computers: we need 4 computers for our high school students
- Materials for social skills curriculum
- Cost of swimming classes
- Entry fees for field trips, fuel costs and restaurant visits, as part of our life skills curriculum
You may MAIL A CHECK to Jeremiah School at the following address:
P.O. Box 6024
Johnson City, TN 37602
Or DONATE ONLINE by clicking the link below:
Give Materials and Equipment
Your donations of equipment and other materials for use at Jeremiah School are welcome! We are in need of these new, or lovingly used, items:
- Laptop computers
- Sensory light covers for florescent lights
- Cooking equipment for life skills classes
- Set of chopping knives
- Chopping boards
- Baking trays
- Measuring cups
- Rolling pins
- Supermarket gift cards to purchase ingredients
- Pop up tent
- Soft cushions and pillows
- Weighted blanked
- Lava lights
- CD player for calming music
- Small canvases and sketch pads
- Glossy photo paper
- Laminator and laminator sheets
You may drop off items at the Jeremiah School office Monday thru Friday, before 2pm at the following address:
2423 Susannah Street
Johnson City, TN 37601