DODGEBRAWL Dodgeball Tournament
Thursday, September 27, 2018, 6pm – 9pm
Memorial Park Community Center, Johnson City, TN
Register today! Teams are limited!
Are you ready for a totally different type of FUNraiser?
If so, this benefit dodgeball tournament is for you! Enter your team to vie for the DODGEBRAWL championship trophy! All proceeds will fund educational programs for Jeremiah School students.
DODGEBRAWL will be an evening where a little friendly competition can help change the future for our students! Here’s your chance to pull on your sweat bands and tube socks and reclaim 3rd grade gym class glory. But this time, you’ll be doing it to benefit some of the most vulnerable children in our society.
Corporate/Community Dodgeball Team Entry: 8 players per team, $75 per player, or $600 per team, limited to 16 teams.
Food will be provided for all players and concessions will be sold during the event.
In the spirit of Dodgeball, crazy team names and costumes are encouraged. Please pick a team theme and dress the part. Awards will be given for the best team costumes!
You can be a part of DODGEBRAWL in three ways:
1. Recruit your team and register today!
- Use the online form below and securely pay by credit card
- Download the registration form and return to us by email or mail
- For more info or for questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Be a sponsor! We are looking for a few select sponsors to support the event.
- Download a sponsorship form
3. Attend and cheer for your favorite team! Tickets are available at the door for $5 per person, or $10 per family.
Players per team
Minutes of chaos